The Partner50.mydomainadvisors.com is a computer virus that present itself as a legitimate search engine. This malicious application is designed to deceive the users by showing manipulated search results, and redirect the users towards malicious websites. This lethal infection performs several harmful actions like download malicious files, corrupt windows registry, and provoke the blue screen display. The Partner50.mydomainadvisors.com virus distributed through junk mail attachments, corrupt external storage devices, p2p sharing of files, and social media links. It can make your system completely useless by changing the security settings, disabling the windows firewall, and removing crucial system files. After collecting the sensitive details about the targeted users, the Partner50.mydomainadvisors.com transfers these details to the remote hackers who use such information for making money through online frauds. You will experience a huge decline in the overall performance of the system, slow booting, and weird behavior of the system. This malicious application displays tons of the annoying pop-up ads to disturb your routine tasks. It is also used by the hackers to drop malicious files on the system.
The Manual Removal of Partner50.mydomainadvisors.com
After getting your PC infected from the Partner50.mydomainadvisors.com, you need to get rid of this infection as soon as possible. The automatic tools are available through which you can easily remove this virus. Besides that, the manual removal of this lethal computer worm is also possible that is only recommended for the advanced level computer users. Following are the detailed instructions for manual removal:-
Change the Mode of Operation from Normal to Safe Mode
You can get rid of this dangerous infection by accessing the safe mode on your system. In this regard, you have to restart the infected computer, and use the F8 key to access the boot options screen. Once you can see the list of boot options on the screen, select the safe mode, and hit the Enter key.
End the Malicious Processes
You are required to hold the Ctrl+Alt+Delete keys together to access the windows task manager, and click on the Processes tab. Remove the following malicious processes that are suspicious of being associated with the Partner50.mydomainadvisors.com:-
- %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
Remove the Associated Data
After completing the removal of the associated processes, you need to remove the associated files along with their folders. Open the system files folder, and get rid of the following files related to the Partner50.mydomainadvisors.com:-
Reverse the Modification in the Windows Registry
You have to reverse the modifications in the windows registry by accessing the registry editor. Execute the Regedit command through the Start menu, and once the registry editor is accessed, remove the following corrupt entries before closing the registry editor:-
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Partner50.mydomainadvisors.com\DisplayIcon %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe,0
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Partner50.mydomainadvisors.com\UninstallString “%AppData%[RANDOM CHARACTERS][RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce\[RANDOM CHARACTERS] %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Partner50.mydomainadvisors.com\ShortcutPath “%AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Partner50.mydomainadvisors.com\DisplayName Partner50.mydomainadvisors.com
Restart the system in the normal mode to see how successfully you have removed this virus, and do not forget to run a complete system scan through any powerful antivirus program.