The P.playerpage373.info in one of the most dangerous modern adware program that has infected millions of computers in the past few weeks. The P.playerpage373.info is a malicious application that attacks the windows based computers while playing online games. It secretly infiltrate in the system, and slowly make changes without your permission to make your security arrangements weak. Once this nasty adware program settles down in the system completely, it start showing its symptoms, and this is the point when you notice that something is wrong in your computer. When you try to remove this infection from task manager or by using your antivirus, you will be surprised to see that the task manager and antivirus are no more accessible. When you open the browser you will see a number of pop-up ads on the main interface of your browser. All such ads are related to discounted deals and coupon offers on the popular shopping zites, however, you have to remember that all such messages are completely fake, and a trap to steal your money.
Removal of P.playerpage373.info
Once you can confirm the presence of the P.playerpage373.info in your system, you have to take some solid steps to get rid of this adware program. There are some automatic tools available to get rid of this nasty virus quickly. Apart from that, the manual removal of this toolbar is also possible that consists of the following steps:-
Change the Mode of Operation from Normal to Safe Mode
You need to access the infected machine in the safe mode instead of normal mode to start the manual removal instructions. Restart the infected computer, and press the F8 key while the system is restarted to see the list of boot options. Select the Safe mode option from the list by using the arrow keys and press the Enter key.
End the Malicious Processes
After accessing the system in the safe mode, you have to kill the associated processes of the P.playerpage373.info. Hold the sCtrl+Alt+Delete keys together to access the windows task manager. Select the Processes tab under the task manager window where you can see the list of processes running in the background of your PC. Delete the following processes from the list before closing the task manager:-
- %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].ex
Remove the Associated Data
Open the system files folder from the file explorer, and get rid of the following associated files of the P.playerpage373.info:-
Reverse the Modification in the Windows Registry
In the end, clean the windows registry by removing the corrupt entries by using the registry editor. In this regard, open the registry editor by by executing the RegEdit.exe command through Run option available in the Start Menu. Delete the following associated entries of the P.playerpage373.info, and close the registry editor:-
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\P.playerpage373.info\DisplayIcon %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe,0
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\P.playerpage373.info\UninstallString “%AppData%[RANDOM CHARACTERS][RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce\[RANDOM CHARACTERS] %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\P.playerpage373.info\ShortcutPath “%AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\P.playerpage373.info\DisplayName P.playerpage373.info
Check the computer in the normal mode to see the effect manual removal efforts, and run a system scan from the main interface of your antivirus program.