The Onefloorap is a malicious computer application that is designed, developed, and distributed by the international cyber crooks to attack the windows based computers and take the control. The Onefloorap is considered as a dangerous adware that is specifically designed to create the privacy issues in the targeted systems. Once this malicious application entered in the system, it start showing the targeted po-up ads on your browser window and disturb your browsing sessions. It alters the default settings in your computer without your permission, disables the default antivirus programs, modifies the windows firewall, and change your desktop. The basic objective of this infection is to create privacy issues in the system, and access the confidential details such as credit card information, bank account credentials and passwords. All such details then used by these cyber criminals in the online frauds. Ultimately, they steal your hard earned money, and also access your data folders on the system. Apart from that, this nasty adware makes your system slow, and you will receive various system errors too often on the infected machine.
Removal of Onefloorap
After realizing the presence of the Onefloorap adware program in the system, you should find an appropriate way to get rid of this parasite. You can delete this virus by choosing any reliable automatic removal tool. Besides that, the manual removal process of this adware infection is also available that is complicated and only recommended for the professional level users, and consists of the following steps:-
Change the Mode of Operation from Normal to Safe Mode
The manual removal instructions can only be executed after getting the access of the system in the safe mode. Restart the machine, and open the boot options menu by hitting the F8 key continuously while the system is restarted. Select the safe mode option before hitting the enter key to access the safe mode.
End the Malicious Processes
Hold the Ctrl+Alt+Delete keys together to access the windows task manager, and select the Processes tab under the task manager window where you can see a list of processes running in the system. Delete the following suspicious processes associated with the Onefloorap by using the “End Process” button:-
- %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
Remove the Associated Data
You have to get rid of the associated data of this Adware infection in the next step. In this regard, you have to errase the following files from the system files folder by using the Delete key:-
Reverse the Modification in the Windows Registry
The process will be completed only when you clean the windows registry. In this regard, access the registry editor by clicking on the start menu, select Run, and type RegEdit. Remove the following associated entries of the Onefloorap by using the registry editor:-
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Onefloorap\DisplayIcon %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe,0
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Onefloorap\UninstallString “%AppData%[RANDOM CHARACTERS][RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce\[RANDOM CHARACTERS] %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Onefloorap\ShortcutPath “%AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Onefloorap\DisplayName Onefloorap
If the adware is removed successfully, you have to update your existing antivirus program and run a complete system scan.