How to remove Nuesearch.com
What is Nuesearch.com
Nuesearch.com is a fake search engine which is installed by some browser hijacker tools. The default search engine and homepage in Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer browsers gets replaced by the hijacker to www.nusearch.com.They also hijack browser shortcuts on your desktop to open their website link in new tab every time you open any browser.Nueseach.com will actually redirect all your searches to Google and collect all vital information like search history, cookies, browsers cache, website related advertisement residual files. This Nuesearch.com hijacker won’t allow the users to change the browser settings to its default settings. They also create some malicious process running at the background of the system causing the slow of the performance in the system. Here we have provided clear and simple instructions to completely remove Nuesearch.com from your browsers and change back to all your default homepage.
How Nuesearch.com infected your PC
When you visit some of the malicious websites and install some applications on your system,Nuesearch.com automatically enters your PC and installs on the files without your permission. Suddenly they will modify the default browser settings and change them to their homepage. Some of the sources of this malicious hijacker are file convertors, document viewers, PDF readers, music downloader .
Remove Nuesearch.com manually for free
We give you simple and clear manual step-by-step method to remove Nuesearch.com completely from your System. Most of the time, this method works out well and we have checked them with the latest versions of Nuesearch.com installer on many operating system and other browsers.
Remove Nuesearch.com from Control Panel
In order to remove Nuesearch.com from your system, you must uninstall it using Control Panel. This will be in various names like “nuesearch – Uninstall” or just “Nuesearch.com” or Nuesearch Homepage.
Follow the below instructions for removing on Windows XP, Windows 7 and Windows 8.
Steps to Remove Nuesearch.com from Windows XP:
- Click on Start button.
- Select Control Panel.
- Click on Add or Remove Programs.
- Choose nuesearch – Uninstall.
- Click Uninstall.
Steps to Remove Nuesearch.com from Windows 7:
- Click on Start button.
- Then navigate to Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a Program.
- Choose nuesearch – Uninstall and then click Uninstall.
Steps to Remove Nuesearch.com from Windows 8:
- Just Hover mouse pointer to the bottom-right corner to see Menu.
- Click Search.
- After that click on Apps.
- Then choose Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a Program under Programs.
- Find nuesearch – Uninstall, click Uninstall.
Steps to Remove Nuesearch.com from Windows 10:
- Just Right-click on the Start button.
- Open the menu and select Programs and Features.
- Find nuesearch – Uninstall in the list.
- Finally Click on it and then click Uninstall button above.
How to remove Nuesearch.com manually
We currently don’t recommend to remove the Nuesearch.com manually, for more better solution use automatic Removal Tools.
Select the Safe Mode
To proceed with the manual removal method, you need to terminate the normal mode, and reboot the infected system in the safe mode. This can be done by restarting your computer, and when the system is in restarting process, you have to open the boot options menu with the help of F8 key, and select the safe mode option from the list of different options to boot your computer in the safe mode.
Remove the Associated Processes
The next step is, killing of the malicious processes associated with the Nuesearch.com. You can do this by accessing the windows task manager which can be opened by holding the Ctrl+Alt+Delete keys together. Once you are able to see the task manager window, you have to click on the processes tab , and delete following process from the list of running processes:-
- %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
Remove the Corrupt Registry Entries
You have to delete the malicious registry entries created by this dangerous malware to complete the manual removal process. In order to clean the windows registry from these corrupt entries, you need to access the registry editor with the help of Regedit command which can be executed through the Run option available in the Start menu. Following are the entries that are required to be deleted:-
Nuesearch.com registry keys:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Nuesearch.com\DisplayIcon %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe,0
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Nuesearch.com\UninstallString “%AppData%[RANDOM CHARACTERS][RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce\[RANDOM CHARACTERS] %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Nuesearch.com\ShortcutPath “%AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Nuesearch.com\DisplayName Nuesearch.com
Restart the computer in the normal mode, and see the effect of changes you have made during the manual removal process.
Disclaimer: Altering your windows registry items and other computer files should only be attempted by knowledgeable computer users. Errors in registry items may lead to some technical problems affecting other aspects of your machine. We advise you to attempt all these manual steps at your own risk, or else it is better use the Automatic removal tool below.
Download Nuesearch.com Removal Tool