It spreads through compromised websites, p2p sharing, unsafe browsing, and social media links. Besides that, the porn websites are also a major source for the spreading of this dangerous adware. The LoadTubes not only run the annoying ads on the screen, but it also damages the infected system permanently. The online hackers use this malicious application to steal the financial information of the users. This information may include names, addresses, emails, passwords, and payment details. These hackers then use this most confidential information for cyber crimes, and getting illegal financial benefits. This can slow down your system considerably, and your computer also acts weirdly once infected from the LoadTubes.
How to Remove LoadTubes manually?
You can get rid of the LoadTubes in both ways, automatically as well as manually. The novice users prefer the automatic removal method because it is a comfortable way of removing this dangerous adware; however, you can also remove this stubborn virus with the help of following manual method:-
Reboot the Computer in the Safe Mode
You have to reboot the system, and press F8 key to start the boot options screen. Here you have to select the safe mode option from the available list, and hit enter button to start operating the infected system in the safe mode instead of the normal mode.
Delete the Malicious Processes
After the infected PC starts working in the safe mode, you can end the processes that are associated with the LoadTubes. This can be done by starting the windows task manager with the help of Ctrl+Alt+Delete keys, After the task manager window started on the screen of your system, you have to make a click on the processes tab to kill the following processes associated with this adware:-
- %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
Delete the Associated Files
The next thing which you have to do is removal of associated files and folders of this parasite. You have to locate and remove the following associated files:-
- %Desktopdir%\LoadTubes adware.lnk
- %Programs%\LoadTubes adware\LoadTubes adware.lnk
Clean the Windows Registry
In the end, do not forget to delete the registry entries created by this dangerous application. You have to start the registry editor by opening the start menu, and select “Run” option, and write the “RegEdit” command. After opening the registry editor, you have to navigate towards following registry entries, and delete them immediately:-
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\LoadTubes adware\DisplayIcon %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe,0
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\LoadTubes adware
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\LoadTubes adware\UninstallString “%AppData%[RANDOM CHARACTERS][RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce\[RANDOM CHARACTERS] %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\LoadTubes adware\ShortcutPath “%AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\LoadTubes adware\DisplayName LoadTubes adware
Once the above mentioned entries are deleted, you have to close the registry editor, and restart the system in the normal mode to see the effect of recent changes.