The Kappleos7.com is a deadly dangerous computer virus that often sneaks in the computers through the removable devices. This malicious application starts performing harmful activities within the system as soon as it invades the computer, and can cause irrecoverable damage to the resources as well as stored data. Once installed, the Kappleos7.com disables your task manager, registry editor, and antivirus software. Besides that, it also adds corrupt entries in the windows registry and alters the crucial browser settings to modify your home page, and default browser. When you try to open any website or search through browser, it will land at the unknown places due to which you cannot perform normal browsing. This is a tool for the hackers that they use to generate traffic on the low ranked websites and generate profit to sell the affiliate products. Besides that, this malicious application is also used to access your personal detail;s and use these details to steal your money. All these activities show that the Kappleos7.com is an extremely dangerous threat which needed to be removed quickly.
The Manual Removal of Kappleos7.com
After getting infected from the Kappleos7.com, your goal is to delete this virus not only quickly but also effectively so that it won’t get back. You can remove this virus with the help of automatic removal tools within just a few minutes. You can also get rid of this virus manually, but the manual removal method is a bit complicated for the novice users and consists of the following steps:-
Start the System in Safe Mode
You cannot remove this virus unless your system is working in the normal mode. You have to terminate the normal mode and reboot the system in the safe mode by using the F8 key repeatedly during the restarting of the system. Once you are able to see the boot options, you have to select the Safe Mode and hit the enter button.
Kill the Associated Processes
You have to kill the malicious processes added by this virus in the windows task manager. Use the Ctrl+Alt+Delete keys together to get the access of windows task manager, and, select the process tab to see the list of running processes in your system. Remove the processes following processes from the list:-
- %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
Delete the Associated Files
Open the file explorer, access the system files folder, and remove the following files:-
Reverse the Modification in the Windows Registry
You can only remove this virus completely from the infected system when you delete the malicious entries from the windows registry. Click on the start menu, choose run, and write “RegEdit.exe” in the box to open the registry editor. Once the registry editor is accessed, you can delete the following suspicious entries:-
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Kappleos7.com\DisplayIcon %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe,0
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Kappleos7.com\UninstallString “%AppData%[RANDOM CHARACTERS][RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce\[RANDOM CHARACTERS] %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Kappleos7.com\ShortcutPath “%AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Kappleos7.com\DisplayName Kappleos7.com
Restart the machine in the normal mode to see the infection is removed or otherwise.