The Iptv.ugmk-telecom.ru is a malicious application and a harmful domain that is classified as an adware program. The Iptv.ugmk-telecom.ru always slips in the windows operating system without getting the consent of the user, and immediately makes some basic level changes in the default settings of the system. You will notice that the system starts behaving weirdly, and most of your web searches automatically diverted towards unknown places. It becomes impossible for you to perform your daily tasks as long as this virus remains in the system. You will also notice that often your system becomes un-responsive as most of the resources are utilized by this dangerous adware. It alters the windows firewall to invite more parasites in the system, and your computer becomes vulnerable for all kind of infections. Whenever you open the browser window, the screen will be flooded with the hundreds of annoying pop-up ads. The overall performance of the system also decreases considerably.
Removal of Iptv.ugmk-telecom.ru
The Iptv.ugmk-telecom.ru is a lethal adware program that can cause permanent damage to the data as well as system resources if not removed in time. There are some excellent automatic tools available in this regard through which you can remove this virus within just a few minutes. Besides that, the manual removal of this infection is also possible but only recommended to the advanced level computer users and consists of the following steps:-
Change the Mode of Operation from Normal to Safe Mode
Before proceeding in the manual removal process of the Iptv.ugmk-telecom.ru, you have to open the system in the safe mode. You have to restart the PC, and keep hitting the F8 key repeatedly while the system is restarted to access the boot options menu. Select the safe mode option through arrow keys, and press the Enter.
End the Malicious Processes
After accessing the system in the safe mode, you have to kill the associated processes of the Iptv.ugmk-telecom.ru. In this regard, you are required to find a list of processes running in the system under the Processes tab in the task manager window. Find and remove the following processes before closing the task manager-
- %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
Remove the Associated Data
After getting rid of the associated processes, you have to access the system files folder through file explorer, find the following files of the Iptv.ugmk-telecom.ru, and remove these files as quickly as possible:-
Reverse the Modification in the Windows Registry
You have to clean the windows registry in order to complete the manual removal process. In this regard, access the registry editor by clicking on the start menu, select Run, and type RegEdit. Once the registry editor is accessed, remove the following associated entries of the Adcash.com:-
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Iptv.ugmk-telecom.ru\DisplayIcon %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe,0
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Iptv.ugmk-telecom.ru\UninstallString “%AppData%[RANDOM CHARACTERS][RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce\[RANDOM CHARACTERS] %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Iptv.ugmk-telecom.ru\ShortcutPath “%AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Iptv.ugmk-telecom.ru\DisplayName Iptv.ugmk-telecom.ru
Close the registry editor, and restart the PC, but in the normal mode to see the effect of changes you have made recently. Run a full system s can through your antivirus application.