The immediatelya.com is a malicious application that is designed and developed by the international hackers to access the targeted computers and steal the money of users through online frauds. This dangerous computer virus enters in a windows based computer through the spam email attachments, social media links, p2p sharing, and using the removable storage devices. Once installed, this virus has the ability to replicate itself on the different locations on one PC as well as on the other computers on the same network. This extremely tricky computer virus connects the victimized computer to a remote server that is managed by the hackers. The immediatelya.com is developed with the advanced level algorithms due to which it is almost impossible to detect or remove it with a normal antivirus program. This malicious application is a dangerous threat that can severely damage system resources as well as data stored and needed to be removed quickly to minimize the loss.
The Manual Removal of immediatelya.com
After detecting the immediatelya.com in your system, you have to find a way to get rid of this virus quickly. You can do this manually as well as automatically, and both methods have their own advantages and disadvantages. The manual removal of malicious application is not easy that consists of the following steps:-
Change the Mode of Operation from Normal to Safe Mode
You cannot remove the immediatelya.com unless your computer is not running in the safe mode. To change the mode of operation, you have to restart the system and use the F8 key to reach the boot options. Select the safe mode from the available list of boot options and hit the enter key to restart the system in the safe mode.
End the Malicious Processes
Once the system starts working in the safe mode instead of the normal mode, you have to access the task manager to remove the associated processes of this virus. Hold the Ctrl+Alt+Delete keys together to access the windows task manager and click on the processes tab where you can see the list of running processes. You have to end the following corrupt processes one by one:-
- %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
Remove the Associated Data
Open the file explorer, access the system files folder, and delete the following suspicious files one by one by using the Delete key:-
Reverse the Modification in the Windows Registry
The final step of manual removal process of the immediatelya.com is the cleaning of the windows registry. Open the registry editor by executing the “Regedit” command through “Run” option available in the “Start menu”. Once the registry editor is accessed, you have to delete the following malicious entries:-
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\immediatelya.com\DisplayIcon %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe,0
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\immediatelya.com\UninstallString “%AppData%[RANDOM CHARACTERS][RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce\[RANDOM CHARACTERS] %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\immediatelya.com\ShortcutPath “%AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\immediatelya.com\DisplayName immediatelya.com
Close the registry editor before restarting the system in the normal mode to see the effect of recent changes. Run a complete system scan through your antivirus program to remove the infections caused by the immediatelya.com.