The www.javabashen.com browser hijacker is a dangerous computer worm that is classified as a browser hijacker that is specifically designed to invade the personal computers using windows operating system. This malicious application attacks the system without providing any prior knowledge to the user, and make several unwanted changes without your consent. You will notice that the system is running extremely slowly, and you cannot open important system utilities, including the task manager and registry editor. Each time you try to open a website you will be first redirected towards its own domain www.javabashen.com in order to generate traffic, and make money from the pay per click programs. It increases the vulnerabilities in the system by disabling the antivirus, modifying the firewall, and inviting additional parasites. You will notice that a number of new icons created on the desktop. It also removes the important system files without your knowledge.
Removal of Http://www.javabashen.com browser hijacker
The www.javabashen.com browser hijacker is a nasty infection that must be removed from the system at your earliest so that the damage can be minimized. You can select automatic or manual removal method in this regard, according to your level of expertise. The manual removal of this malware is a complicated process, and consists of the following steps:-
Change the Mode of Operation from Normal to Safe Mode
It is compulsory to access the safe mode before starting the manual removal process. In this regard, restart the computer, and while the system is restarted, strike the F8 key repeatedly to access the boot options screen. Strike the Enter key after selecting the safe mode option from the boot options menu.
End the Malicious Processes
In the next step, you have to open the task manager through Ctrl+Alt+Delete keys, and delete the associated processes of this browser hijacker. Click on the processes tab under the task manager window, and remove the following suspicious processes one by one by using the End Process button before closing the task manager: –
- %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
Remove the Associated Data
Open the file explorer, and remove the following associated files of the www.javabashen.com from the system files folder:-
- %Desktopdir%\Www.javabashen.com browser hijacker.lnk
- %Programs%\Www.javabashen.com browser hijacker\Www.javabashen.com browser hijacker.lnk
Reverse the Modification in the Windows Registry
Reverse the modifications made by this browser hijacker in the windows registry in order to complete the process. Open the registry editor by selecting the Run option from the start menu, and type “regedit” before pressing the OK button. After accessing the registry editor, you have to eradicate the following supported entries of the Www.javabashen.com browser hijacker:-
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Www.javabashen.com browser hijacker\DisplayIcon %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe,0
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Www.javabashen.com browser hijacker
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Www.javabashen.com browser hijacker\UninstallString “%AppData%[RANDOM CHARACTERS][RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce\[RANDOM CHARACTERS] %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Www.javabashen.com browser hijacker\ShortcutPath “%AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Www.javabashen.com browser hijacker\DisplayName Www.javabashen.com browser hijacker
Reboot the computer inthe normal mode to see if the virus is removed successfully. Do not forget to run a system scan after updating your antivirus program.