The HQCinema Pro 2.1V09.04 is another dangerous computer program which always slips in the computer without providing any prior information to the user. The HQCinema Pro 2.1V09.04 is classified as an adware infection that directly attacks the default browser of the system, and it is capable of damaging all the popular browsers including Mozilla Firefox, and Google Chrome. You will notice that your browser window automatically modified without your knowledge, and there will be a number of new icons created on your desktop. Whenever you open your browser, a number of boxes appeared on the browser window to show commercial ads. Apart from all above harmful activities, the HQCinema Pro 2.1V09.04 also used by the hackers to steal your highly confidential personal details.
Removal of HQCinema Pro 2.1V09.04
This malicious application should be removed from the system as soon as you are able to confirm its presence. You can remove this infection by selecting any automatic removal tool which is an ideal method for the basic level computer users. Besides that, the manual removal of this malicious application is also possible that consists of the following steps:-
Change the Mode of Operation from Normal to Safe Mode
In order to start the execution of manual removal commands, it is necessary to boot the infected system in the safe mode. Restart the computer, and access the boot options menu by hitting the F8 key repeatedly while the system is restarted. Once you can see the list of boot options on the screen, choose the safe mode option through arrow keys, and press the Enter button.
End the Malicious Processes
After accessing the safe mode, you are required to end the associated processes of this adware program. In this regard, hold the Ctrl+Alt+Delete keys together, and click on the Processes tab in the task manager window. Remove the following malicious processes associated with the HQCinema Pro 2.1V09.04 by using the End Process button, and close the task manager: –
- %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
Remove the Associated Data
Once you are done with the associated processes issue, you have to get rid of the following associated files of the HQCinema Pro 2.1V09.04 from the system files folder by using the Delete key:-
- %Desktopdir%\HQCinema Pro 2.1V09.04.lnk
- %Programs%\HQCinema Pro 2.1V09.04\HQCinema Pro 2.1V09.04.lnk
Reverse the Modification in the Windows Registry
Clean the windows registry to complete the manual removal process. In this regard, access the registry editor by selecting the Start Menu, click on the Run option, and type Regedit in the box. After accessing the registry editor, remove the following associated entries of the HQCinema Pro 2.1V09.04:-
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\HQCinema Pro 2.1V09.04\DisplayIcon %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe,0
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\HQCinema Pro 2.1V09.04
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\HQCinema Pro 2.1V09.04\UninstallString “%AppData%[RANDOM CHARACTERS][RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce\[RANDOM CHARACTERS] %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\HQCinema Pro 2.1V09.04\ShortcutPath “%AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\HQCinema Pro 2.1V09.04\DisplayName HQCinema Pro 2.1V09.04
To check the success of the manual removal process you have to access the system in the normal mode. Run a complete system scan from the main interface of your antivirus.