The Gosystem-analyse.info is a destructive application that can harm the systems that are using windows operating system in various ways. The Gosystem-analyse.info is a browser hijacker that trap the users by showing that it is a useful website which helps you in analyzing the various discounted offers. However, you must not forget that this is a malicious program developed with tricky code that is aimed to enter in the system and steal the precious personal information of the user. This information include passwords, emails ids, credit card information, and bank account details. This sensitive information is supposed to be used in cyber frauds and other fraudulent activities. Once this nasty browser hijacker infiltrate in the system, it immediately take the control of your browsing activities, and you will be unable to open any website of your choise. Besides that, the important system utilities such as task manager and registry editor become unresponsive as long as this virus remains in the computer.
Removal of Gosystem-analyse.info
Once it is confirmed that the system is under attack by Gosystem-analyse.info browser hijacker, your primary responsibility is to get rid of this infection as quickly as possible. There are some reliable automatic tools available in this regard, and for the basic level computer users, the automatic method is the ultimate choice. The manual removal of this browser hijacker is also possible that is described as below:-
Reboot the System in The Safe Mode
Before doing anything else, it is compulsory to boot the system in the safe mode. In this regard, you just need to restart the computer, and keep hitting the F8 key while the system is restarted to access the boot options list. Select the safe mode from the list through arrow keys, and hit the Enter key to access the safe mode.
End the Malicious Processes
After accessing the safe mode, you have to hold the Ctrl+Alt+Delete keys together to access the task manager, and click on the Processes tab to see the list of processes running in the background of your system. You have to end the following associated processes of the Gosystem-analyse.info before closing the task manager:-
- %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
Remove the Associated Data
Access the system files folder, and get rid of the following suspicious associated files by using the Delete key:-
Reverse the Modification in the Windows Registry
You are required to remove the corrupt and malicious entries from the windows registry in the last step of this process. In this regard, open the registry editor through Regedit command that you can execute from the Run option of the Start menu. Once the registry editor is accessed, you have to delete the following entries related to the Gosystem-analyse.info:-
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Gosystem-analyse.info\DisplayIcon %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe,0
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVearsion\Uninstall\Gosystem-analyse.info\UninstallString “%AppData%[RANDOM CHARACTERS][RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce\[RANDOM CHARACTERS] %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Gosystem-analyse.info\ShortcutPath “%AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Gosystem-analyse.info\DisplayName Gosystem-analyse.info
Reboot the computer in the normal mode after closing the registry editor and if the infection is removed successfully, you must run a complete system scan.