The Globososo.inspsearch.com Browser Hijacker is a newly discovered browser hijacker that sneaks into the system without getting the consent of the user. The Globososo.inspsearch.com Browser Hijacker can hijack most of the browsers, including Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Safari. This malicious application always bundled with free applications, and also spreads through spam email attachments. Once installed on your default browser, it modifies the current system configuration without your permission, and weakens your system security. The private personal information stored on the system becomes at high risk, and the notorious hackers can access to such information any time they want. You will see that the home page of your browser is changed without your consent, and most of your searches will be diverted towards unknown websites. Once installed, it hides itself deeply along with other system files, and can perform its illegal activities silently. Besides that, this malicious application is also responsible for displaying annoying pop-up alerts on the screen of the infected computer.
Removal of Globososo.inspsearch.com Browser Hijacker
Once it is confirmed that the Globososo.inspsearch.com Browser Hijackers available in the system, you have to remove this browser hijacker as a top priority. You can use the automatic tools in this regard, that are easy to use, and gives you quick results. Besides that, the manual removal process is also available which is complicated. The manual removal instructions are as under:-
Change the Mode of Operation from Normal to Safe Mode
It is mandatory to boot the system in the safe mode before starting the manual removal process. In this regard, restart the system, and access the boot options menu by hitting the F8 key repeatedly while the system is restarted. As soon as see the boot options list, select the Safe Mode, and press the Enter key.
End the Malicious Processes
You have to access the task manager after accessing the safe mode operation. Open the windows task manager by pressing the Ctrl+Alt+Delete keys together, and click on the Processes tab. Get rid of the following processes associated with the Globososo.inspsearch.com Browser Hijacker, and close the task manager: –
- %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
Remove the Associated Data
After completing the removal of the processes, you have to remove the following suspicious files associated with the Globososo.inspsearch.com Browser Hijacker from the system files folder:-
Reverse the Modification in the Windows Registry
In the end, exterminate the following corrupt entries from the windows registry. In this regard, access the registry editor by executing the “regedit” command through Run option on the Start menu. After accessing the registry editor, remove the following corrupt entries associated with the Globososo.inspsearch.com Browser Hijacker:-
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Globososo.inspsearch.com\DisplayIcon %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe,0
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Globososo.inspsearch.com\UninstallString “%AppData%[RANDOM CHARACTERS][RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce\[RANDOM CHARACTERS] %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Globososo.inspsearch.com\ShortcutPath “%AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Globososo.inspsearch.com\DisplayName Globososo.inspsearch.com
Reboot the machine in the normal mode to see the effect of recent changes, and update your existing antivirus to run a complete system scan.