The FindADeal Pop-ups is a hazardous adware infection that comes into the system without getting your consent, and can be extremely dangerous for the data privacy in your system. The FindADeal Pop-ups redirects all your online searches towards unknown websites where you are forced to buy a certain type of products from the unknown suppliers. This malicious application is purely designed for the commercial purpose, and gain financial benefits through pay per click programs, and affiliate sales. It modifies the system settings randomly without your permission, and try to control your browsing activity. This nasty adware can infect the popular browsers including the Firefox, and Google Chrome. The FindADeal Pop-ups is capable of recording your keystrokes in order to steal your most confidential financial details. The hackers use these details to make money through online frauds.
Removal of FindADeal Pop-ups
Once you realized the availability of the FindADeal Pop-ups infection, you have to take this issue seriously, and find a method to remove this adware program. There is manual removal as well as automatic tools available to delete this adware effectively. The manual removal of this complicated adware program is extremely hard, and consists of the following steps:-
Change the Mode of Operation from Normal to Safe Mode
To start the manual removal of the FindADeal Pop-ups you need to boot the system in the safe mode. To achieve this, you have to restart the infected system and hit the F8 key repeatedly to see the list of options. Once the boot options are visible on the screen, select the safe mode option before hitting the Enter key.
End the Malicious Processes
In the next step of this process, you have to end the associated processes of the FindADeal Pop-ups adware infection. Hold the Ctrl+Alt+Delete keys together to access the windows task manager, and click on the processes tab to see the list of processes running in the system. Locate and end the following processes from the list and close the task manager:-
- %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].ex
Remove the Associated Data
You are also required to remove the following associated files of the FindADeal Pop-ups from he system files folder by using the Delete key:-
- %Desktopdir%\FindADeal Pop-ups.lnk
- %Programs%\FindADeal Pop-ups\FindADeal Pop-ups.lnk
Reverse the Modification in the Windows Registry
To complete this process you need to remove the corrupt entries from the windows registry. Open the registry editor by selecting the start menu, choose Run option, and type Regedit in the box. Once the registry editor is accessed, delete the following entries associated with the FindADeal Pop-ups adware infection:-
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\FindADeal Pop-ups\DisplayIcon %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe,0
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\FindADeal Pop-ups
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\FindADeal Pop-ups\UninstallString “%AppData%[RANDOM CHARACTERS][RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce\[RANDOM CHARACTERS] %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\FindADeal Pop-ups\ShortcutPath “%AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\FindADeal Pop-ups\DisplayName FindADeal Pop-ups
Do not forget to start the system in the normal mode after closing the registry editor to see how effectively you are able to follow the instructions. Run a complete system scan through any reliable antivirus program to remove any infections caused by this adware.