How to Remove Find Ultra Premium Merchants
The Find Ultra Premium Merchants is a malicious program that is classified as an adware program. This nasty computer worm introduces itself as a useful tool that helps you in finding the best deals in the online shopping, but in reality, this is nothing more than a lethal computer infection. Once you click on this program, all your browser settings modified automatically without getting your consent, and it takes complete control of your browser. You will receive countless number of annoying pop-up ads on the screen. This adware infection ultimately access your confidential details, and as a result, you can lose your hard earned money. It also makes the system extremely slow after eating most of the resources installed on the system.
Removal of Find Ultra Premium Merchants
After knowing that the Find Ultra Premium Merchants adware program has invade your system, you are required to remove this infection effectively and completely. There are various automatic removal tools available in this regard. Besides that, the manual removal process is also available, but only recommended for the professional computer users. The steps involved in the manual removal are detailed below:-
Change the Mode of Operation from Normal to Safe Mode
You are required to access the system in the safe mode to execute the manual removal process. Restart the PC, and strike the F8 key repeatedly while the system is restarted to see the list of boot options on the screen. Once the boot options list is accessed, select the Safe Mode, and strike the Enter key to boot the system in the safe mode.
End the Malicious Processes
Access the windows task manager by holding the Ctrl+Alt+Delete keys together, and select the Processes tab under the task manager window where you can see list of all the processes running in the system. End the following processes associated with the Find Ultra Premium Merchants with the help of “End Process” button, and close the task manager: –
- %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
Remove the Associated Data
After getting rid of the associated processes of the Find Ultra Premium Merchants, you have to delete the following associated files of this adware program:-
- %Desktopdir%\Find Ultra Premium Merchants.lnk
- %Programs%\Find Ultra Premium Merchants\Find Ultra Premium Merchants.lnk
Reverse the Modification in the Windows Registry
Finally, you have to remove the corrupt entries from the windows registry to complete the manual removal process. In this regard, you have to click on the start menu, select Run, and type Regedit to access the registry editor. Find and remove the following corrupt entries with the help of the registry editor:-
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Find Ultra Premium Merchants\DisplayIcon %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe,0
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Find Ultra Premium Merchants
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Find Ultra Premium Merchants\UninstallString “%AppData%[RANDOM CHARACTERS][RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce\[RANDOM CHARACTERS] %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Find Ultra Premium Merchants\ShortcutPath “%AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Find Ultra Premium Merchants\DisplayName Find Ultra Premium Merchants
Close the registry editor, restart the PC in the normal mode to see the effect of your efforts, and run a complete system scan through your current antivirus application.