The Enc.playerpage373.info is a malicious domain that is classified as a lethal browser hijacker. The Enc.playerpage373.info has attacked thousands of the windows based systems secretly, and this powerful computer parasite can make your system completely useless. You can become the victim of this nasty browser hijacker by performing unsafe browsing, clicking on any spam email attachment, using corrupt removable storage devices, or by clicking on a suspicious social media link. Once it corrupts your system, you will start receiving pop-up messages on the screen of your system. These pop-ups are related to promoting low ranked websites and some low quality products from unknown suppliers. It removes most of the important system files due to which you cannot open any executable file on your system. It also denies you to open the task manager, registry editor, and your default antivirus program. The performance of the system also starts decreasing with each passing day and system starts getting freezes more frequently. Apart from that, the speed of responding your commands also decreases considerably. It opens a backdoor on the system which makes easy access for the additional threats, and consequently, the system turned into a junkyard of various types of parasites. .
Removal of Enc.playerpage373.info
This stubborn browser hijacker should be removed effectively and completely from the system as soon as you discover it. You can use the automatic tools to delete this virus from the system completely. The manual removal of this virus is also possible, but only recommended for the advanced level users. The steps involved in the manual removal are as under:-
Change the Mode of Operation from Normal to Safe Mode
In order to remove the Enc.playerpage373.info manually, you have to access the infected machine in the safe mode. In this regard, restart the computer, and hit the F8 key repeatedly to see the list of options. Select the safe mode from the list before pressing the Enter button to access the safe mode operation on your computer.
End the Malicious Processes
Hold the Ctrl+Alt+Delete keys together to access the windows task manager, and select the processes tab to see a list of processes on your computer. Remove the following associated processes of the Enc.playerpage373.info before closing the task manager:-
- %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].ex
Remove the Associated Data
You have to proceed to the system files folder through file explorer, and remove the following suspicious files by using the “Delete” key:-
Reverse the Modification in the Windows Registry
It is important to clean the registry section of your operating system. In this regard, access the registry editor by executing the RegEdit.exe command through Run option available in the Start Menu. Once the registry editor is accessed, delete the following suspicious entries associated with the Enc.playerpage373.info as quickly as possible:-
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Enc.playerpage373.info\DisplayIcon %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe,0
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Enc.playerpage373.info\UninstallString “%AppData%[RANDOM CHARACTERS][RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce\[RANDOM CHARACTERS] %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Enc.playerpage373.info\ShortcutPath “%AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Enc.playerpage373.info\DisplayName Enc.playerpage373.info
Check the success of this process by rebooting the system in the normal mode. Run a system scan through any updated antivirus software to remove the infections caused by this virus.