The Downloader.sauveeNshiare is a lethal Trojan infection that invades the windows based computers without notifying the users. Once installed, the Downloader.sauveeNshiare downloads more infected files onto the computer, and increases the vulnerability of the system. As soon as it enters in the system, it will create the startup key in the windows registry which makes this infection able to start automatically every time the user starts the window. This malicious application opens a backdoor in the system to provide hackers remote access of your sensitive details like credit card numbers, emails, passwords, preferred shopping sites, and trends of your browsing history. This information is used by these notorious cyber criminals to steal your money. Besides that, the Downloader.sauveeNshiare also brings tracking cookies, additional parasites, and fake antivirus programs inside the system. The performance as well as speed is also reduces because of this infection.
The Manual Removal of Downloader.sauveeNshiare
Once it becomes obvious that the system is victimized by the Downloader.sauveeNshiare virus, you must take some concrete steps to protect your data privacy along with system resources. There are both manual and automatic removal methods available and you can choose any of these methods. The manual removal is a difficult option for the basic level users which is described as under:-
Change the Mode of Operation from Normal to Safe Mode
Restart the system in order to terminate the normal mode of operation, and hit the F8 key repeatedly which gives you the access of the boot options. Once the boot options are visible on the screen, Select the Safe Mode option and hit the Enter key to start the safe mode operation.
End the Malicious Processes
One of the most important steps in this manual removal process is the removal of the associated processes of the Downloader.sauveeNshiare infection. In this regard, you have to open the windows task manager by using the Ctrl+Alt+Delete keys, and hit the processes tab where you can remove the following malicious processes one by one by using the “End Process” button before closing the task manager window:-
- %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
Remove the Associated Data
In the next step of this process, you have to delete the associated data of the Downloader.sauveeNshiare infection. Following are some of the suspicious files that you must remove quickly:-
Reverse the Modification in the Windows Registry
Access the registry editor and remove the associated entries of this infection from the windows registry. In this regard, you have to open the star menu, select Run, and type Regedit in the box to access the registry editor. Delete the following suspicious entries one by one:-
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Downloader.sauveeNshiare\DisplayIcon %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe,0
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Downloader.sauveeNshiare\UninstallString “%AppData%[RANDOM CHARACTERS][RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce\[RANDOM CHARACTERS] %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Downloader.sauveeNshiare\ShortcutPath “%AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Downloader.sauveeNshiare\DisplayName Downloader.sauveeNshiare
In the end, you have to restart the computer in the normal mode to see how effectively you are able to follow the instructions. Update your existing antivirus program before running a complete system scan on your machine.