The BonanzaDeals is a deadly dangerous computer infection that can cause severe damage to your PC. This malicious application can infect all the versions of the windows operating system including the Windows XP, Visa, Wiondows 7, and Windows 8. Once installed on the computer, the BonanzaDeals infection start redirecting yuor searches towards unknown websites after changing the internet settings of your PC. The BonanzaDeals virus attacks the system when you visit the porn websites, download freeware from untrusted sources, share your resources with other infected computers, and click on the corrupt social media links. This malicious application runs in the background every time you start the operating system. It has the ability to replicate itself, and also disable the antivirus software as well as change the windows firewall settings in order to avoid the detection. Once installed, the BonanzaDeals virus can easily monitor your browsing habits, and access the financial details like credit card numbers and bank accounts. All such information is being used by the cyber crooks in the cyber crimes and online frauds to earn money.
The Manual Removal of BonanzaDeals
Once it is clear that the BonanzaDeals infection sneaks in your computer, you have to decide which method you are going to use to get rid of this virus. There are both manual as well as automatic removal options available to remove this lethal infection. The manual removal steps are detailed below:-
Change the Mode of Operation from Normal to Safe Mode
Restart the PC and use the F8 to access the boot options menu. Once the boot options menu appears on the screen, select the safe mode option with the help of the arrow key, and press the enter button to boot the system in the safe mode.
End the Malicious Processes
Once the infected computer starts working in the safe mode, you have to remove the processes associated to this virus by using the windows task manager. Press the Ctrl+Alt+Delete keys together to access the task manager, and click on the processes tab where you can see a list of running processes. Kill the following malicious processes before closing the windows task manager:-
- %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
Remove the Associated Data
You have to open the system files folder and remove the following associated files one by one with the help of the Delete key:-
Reverse the Modification in the Windows Registry
You have to clean the registry section of your windows operating system. In this regard, you have to access the registry editor by executing the “regedit.exe” command through Run option of the Start menu. Remove the following entries created by the BonanzaDeals infection:-
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\BonanzaDeals\DisplayIcon %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe,0
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\BonanzaDeals\UninstallString “%AppData%[RANDOM CHARACTERS][RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce\[RANDOM CHARACTERS] %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\BonanzaDeals\ShortcutPath “%AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\BonanzaDeals\DisplayName BonanzaDeals
Close the registry editor after completing the above mentioned steps, and restart the PC in the normal mode. Run a system scan after updating the current antivirus program.