Bloodhound exploit is a very harmful computer Trojan that will destroy your computer completely. Bloodhound exploit is a very powerful Trojan especially designed to destroy the Microsoft Windows Kernel. It is very dangerous as this malicious tool enables the online criminals and gives them access to your computer.
If any of the following occurs in your computer system, there is a chance that your computer system is affected with Bloodhound exploit. Your computer system settings change without your knowledge. Your computer system speed decreases. Your computer files are shared with other dangerous tools and websites without your permission. You have no control over your computer. Some files start to appear or disappear.
If you suspect Bloodhound exploit existence in your computer system immediately remove it. We advise you to remove Bloodhound exploit manually instead of using any software to do the work for you. Manual removal is hard but once you get to know all the steps and the required files you can easily remove Bloodhound exploit. Make your computer security system strong so that no such malicious tool can enter your computer system again. When Bloodhound exploit is working on your computer system, you could not access windows task manager or registry editor which is necessary to remove the Bloodhound exploit processes. So to remove Bloodhound exploit manually restart your computer and operate it in safe mood with networking. Now you will be able to access the windows task manager without getting irritated by the continuous appearing pop ups.
Remove Bloodhound exploit processes
- Click on Start button then go to the option Run.
- Type taskmgr in the given empty space and press enter.
- When the Windows task manager opens you will see four tabs at the top of the windows task manager window.
- Find the tab which named ‘processes’ and click on it.
- Now find the below mentioned processes which will be under ‘image name’ column.
- Right click on the found processes and select the option Delete.
- The Bloodhound exploit processes which must be removed are:
Remove Bloodhound exploit registry key values
- You need to open the registry editor to remove the Bloodhound exploit registry key values.
- Click on the start and then select the option Run.
- Write ‘regedit’ and press enter.
- In the left pane of the registry editor find out the Bloodhound exploit registry key values which are mentioned below.
- Right click on the found result and click on Modify and then select Delete.
The registry key values you need to delete are:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon: ‘Userinit’ = ‘\userinit.exe, %Documents and Settings%\[UserName]\Application Data\temp_sys.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\avastui.exe Debugger = svchost.exe
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\egui.exe Debugger = svchost.exe
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ekrn.exe Debugger = svchost.exe
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe Debugger = svchost.exe
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msmpeng.exe Debugger = svchost.exe
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe Debugger = svchost.exe
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore DisableSR = “1”
Remove Bloodhound exploit other files
- Go to Start and select Search.
- Go with the option ‘For files and folders’.
- Now write down the Bloodhound exploit file names which are:
%Documents and Settings%\[UserName]\Application Data\temp_sys.exe
- When the files are found right click on them and select the option Delete.