The Bizzybolt Ads is a lethal computer virus which is discovered recently and classified as a browser hijacker. The Bizzybolt Ads browser hijacker is specifically developed and distributed by the notorious hackers to infect the windows based computers, and take control of the browsing activity performed on the targeted system. This malicious application displays the targeted pop-up ads, coupon deals, and discounted offers after carefully monitoring your online activity. The hackers use the Bizzybolt Ads infection to generate traffic to the affiliate sites, and make commissions. This nasty browser hijacker enters in the system without giving you prior notice, and hide itself deep in the roots of the system file folder. It attaches itself with your default browser, and start showing the pop-up ads according to your browsing habits. The main purpose of these hackers is to steal the money of the targeted users by accessing their personal information such as credit card numbers, names, emails, passwords, and the shopping preferences. This malicious application is capable of displaying the ads inside the browser by changing the internet settings, and also known as a resource consumer as it consumes a high amount of system resources which puts too much pressure on the system, and it becomes extremely slow in responding.
The Manual Removal of Bizzybolt Ads
After getting your PC infected from the Bizzybolt Ads browser hijacker, you need to remove this virus in a way that it will never return back. There are manual and automatic methods available in this regard, and you have to select a method according to your experience as well as capabilities. The instructions for the manual removal of the Bizzybolt Ads are as under:-
Change the Mode of Operation from Normal to Safe Mode
You must start the system in the safe mode to proceed into the manual removal of this browser hijacker. In this regard, restart the computer and access the boot options menu by pressing the F8 key repeatedly while the system is restarted. Select the safe mode option and press the Enter key once you are able to see the options.
End the Malicious Processes
Access the windows task manager, and select the Processes tab where you can see the list of processes. Remove the following suspicious processes associated with the Bizzybolt Ads:-
- %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].ex
Remove the Associated Data
Open the file explorer, and remove the following files that from the system files folder by using the Delete key:-
Reverse the Modification in the Windows Registry
You have to normalize the windows registry by removing the malicious entries. In this regard, open the start menu, select Run and type regedit.exe in the box before pressing the OK button. Delete the following corrupt entries associated with this nasty browser hijacker:-
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\BizzyBolt\DisplayIcon %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe,0
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\BizzyBolt\UninstallString “%AppData%[RANDOM CHARACTERS][RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce\[RANDOM CHARACTERS] %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\BizzyBolt\ShortcutPath “%AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\BizzyBolt\DisplayName BizzyBolt
Restart the computer, and run a complete system scan through any powerful antivirus program to finish the manual removal process.