The Bizrate Adware is a malicious application that is categorized as an adware virus, and infects millions of windows based PCs recently. This deadly dangerous adware enters in the system without the permission of the user. Once installed, the Bizrate Adware stops you accessing to your most important data files, and in some cases delete these files permanently. This malicious adware installed on the computers while the users are visiting unsafe websites, using the USB devices, spam email attachments, and clicking on the social media links. This dangerous adware is a weapon for the cyber crooks to sneak in the system, and steal the personal information of the user. This information may include the credit card numbers, browsing history, and shopping preferences of the user. The hackers use this confidential information to steal the money of the users.
The Manual Removal of Bizrate Adware
When it is confirmed that the Bizrate Adware enters into your system, it becomes unavoidable for the users to delete this adware as quickly as possible to avoid the damage. There are manual and automatic methods available through which you can remove this virus. The manual removal method is described as below:-
Start the System in Safe Mode
Restart the infected computer and hit the F8 key repeatedly to access the boot options. Select the safe mode option, and press the Enter key to start your computer in the safe mode.
Kill the Associated Processes
The next step of this lengthy manual removal process is to kill the associated processes of this adware. In this regard, you need to access the windows task manager by using the Ctrl+Alt+Delete keys together, and click on the processes tab when you are able to see the task manager window. Delete the following corrupt processes from this list:-
- %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
Delete the Associated Files
The next step of this process is the removal of the files and folders that are related to the Bizrate Adware . Following are the suspicious files hidden in the system files folder along with sensitive system files and needed to be removed quickly:-
- %Desktopdir%\Bizrate Adware .lnk
- %Programs%\Bizrate Adware \Bizrate Adware .lnk
Reverse the Modification in the Windows Registry
In the end, you have to get rid of the malicious entries associated with this adware from the windows registry by using the registry editor. The registry editor can be accessed by using the “Regedit.exe” command that can be executed through Run option available in the start menu. Delete the following associated entries of the Bizrate Adware and close the registry editor window:-
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Bizrate Adware \DisplayIcon %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe,0
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Bizrate Adware
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Bizrate Adware \UninstallString “%AppData%[RANDOM CHARACTERS][RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce\[RANDOM CHARACTERS] %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Bizrate Adware \ShortcutPath “%AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Bizrate Adware \DisplayName Bizrate Adware
Reboot the computer in the normal mode to see how effectively you have removed this malicious adware. Update the antivirus program and run a complete system scan.