The Beastscarecrow.kim is a lethal computer infection belongs from the family of Trojan horse computer parasites. This malicious applications always slips in the targeted computers without getting the consent of the user, and start performing various harmful actions inside the system. These types of advanced level Trojan infections cannot be detacted through normal antivirus programs. The basic objective of distributing this infection is to connect the targeted system to a remote server managed by the cyber criminals. Once this infection installed on the system, it make several unwanted changes on the system, and you will notice that the system is behaving like a stranger. It often become unresponsive as many of the crucial system files are either corrupted or removed by Beastscarecrow.kim. Your data privacy will remain at high risk as long as this malicious Trojan is not removed completely from the system.
Removal of Beastscarecrow.kim
This lethal Trojan is considered as a serious threat to the system resources as well as data stored on the system. There are many reliable automatic tools available, which is the ideal solution for the new, and average level computer users. The manual removal of this Trojan is also possible, but extremely complicated. The steps involved in the manual removal process are detailed below:-
Change the Mode of Operation from Normal to Safe Mode
It is compulsory to start the system in the safe mode before proceeding with the manual removal process. In this regard, restart the computer, and access the boot options menu by hitting the F8 key repeatedly while the system is restarted. Select the Safe Mode option before hitting the Enter key after accessing the list of boot options on your screen.
End the Malicious Processes
After accessing the safe mode, you have to open the windows task manager by holding the Ctrl+Alt+Delete keys together, and click on the Processes tab under the task manager window where you can see all the processes running in the background of your system. You have to find as well as remove the following associated processes of the Beastscarecrow.kim and close the task manager: –
- %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
Remove the Associated Data
Open the system files folder by using the file explorer, and delete the following suspicious files as quickly as possible:-
Reverse the Modification in the Windows Registry
Finally, you are required to remove the corrupt entries from the windows registry. In this regard, click on the start menu, select Run, and type Regedit in the box to open the registry editor. By using the registry editor, you have to eradicate the following malicious entries related to this dangerous Trojan, and close the registry editor:-
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Beastscarecrow.kim\DisplayIcon %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe,0
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Beastscarecrow.kim\UninstallString “%AppData%[RANDOM CHARACTERS][RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce\[RANDOM CHARACTERS] %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Beastscarecrow.kim\ShortcutPath “%AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Beastscarecrow.kim\DisplayName Beastscarecrow.kim
In the end, do not forget to restart the system in the normal mode to see the effect of changes you have made recently. Run a complete system scan after updating your existing antivirus.