The Backdoor.win32.zaccess.crwj is a lethal Trojan infection that can change the create complete chaos in the computer by changing all the vital settings such as DNS settings, browser settings, and security settings. This malicious application can modify the windows registry, disable your antivirus program, and open backdoor for the additional parasites. Once installed the Backdoor.win32.zaccess.crwj can cause severe damage to the computer by removing the important system files without your permission. You can also see a number of annoying pop-up ads once this virus enters and established in the infected computer. Several of your programs are completely inaccessible because of this infection, and your system is connected to a remote server that is managed by the hackers. Once enters into the computer, your system starts behaving weirdly as all your searches redirected towards unknown places and you are unable to perform any kind of browsing. This malicious application is used by the online criminals in order to steal the money of the innocent computer users after accessing their important financial details.
The Manual Removal of Backdoor.win32.zaccess.crwj
After knowing that the Backdoor.win32.zaccess.crwj enters in your, the main goal for you is find an effective method to remove this notorious Trojan infection completely. The manual removal of this malicious application is not easy as it involves several complicated steps that are mentioned below:-
Start the System in Safe Mode
Prior to going through the complicated steps of the manual removal process, you have to terminate the normal mode of operation by rebooting it. While the computer is restarted, use the F8 button repeatedly to see the boot option menu. Select the safe mode option from the list and press the enter key to restart the system in the safe mode.
Kill the Associated Processes
You have to remove the malicious processes associated with this virus. These process are visible under the processes tab in the windows task manager which can be accessed through Ctrl+Alt+Delete keys. Following are some of the malicious processes that are required to be deleted by selecting the process one by one and using the “End Process” button. These processes are related to this Trojan infection:-
- %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
Delete the Associated Files
Once you are done with the processes issue, you have to delete the associated data. In this regard you have to remove the following suspicious files from system files folder
Reverse the Modification in the Windows Registry
In order to clean the windows registry from the corrupt entries added by the Backdoor.win32.zaccess.crwj. In this regard you have to access the registry editor by clicking on the start menu, select run, and type regedit in the box. Once you are able to see the task manager, you have to remove the following entries quickly and close the registry editor:-
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Backdoor.win32.zaccess.crwj\DisplayIcon %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe,0
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Backdoor.win32.zaccess.crwj\UninstallString “%AppData%[RANDOM CHARACTERS][RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce\[RANDOM CHARACTERS] %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Backdoor.win32.zaccess.crwj\ShortcutPath “%AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Backdoor.win32.zaccess.crwj\DisplayName Backdoor.win32.zaccess.crwj
Reboot the computer again in the normal mode and run a system scan through your antivirus program.