The Backdoor.Nineblog is a malicious application that belongs from the famous Trojan family of viruses, and attacks the system without getting permission from the user. Once it installed on the computer, the Backdoor. Nineblog can perform a number of harmful activities, and can damage the system in many ways to make it completely useless. This malicious application also creates startup keys in the windows registry to start itself automatically whenever your computer starts. Once installed, this Trojan infection disables your antivirus tools, and change the windows firewall to install other browser hijackers, keylogger, and malware to the system. The overall security of the system is compromised when this tricky Trojan attacks the system. The hackers, and online criminals also use this tool in order to record the activity of the user, and access their personal data including the financial details. All such recorded activity is then transferred to the hackers who use these details to steal the money of the users. This malicious application is also famous as resource eaters and makes your computer very slow in responding. The browsing and other online activities is also slow because of this infection.
The Manual Removal of Backdoor.Nineblog
Once this deadly dangerous Trojan infection sneaks in the targeted computer, you have to find an effective method to remove this virus. There are manual as well as automatic methods available to remove the Backdoor.Nineblog. Make sure that you should follow the manual removal instructions as mentioned here to successfully remove this infection. The manual method steps are described below:-
Start the System in Safe Mode
Restart the machine in order to end the normal mode of operation, and use the F8 key repeatedly to see the list of boot options. Select the safe mode and press the enter key to restart the system in the safe mode.
Kill the Associated Processes
In order to remove the associated processes of the Backdoor.Nineblog, you have to open the task manager by holding the Ctrl+Alt+Delete keys together. Once the task manager is accessed, you can see the list of all the running processes in your system under the processes tab. Remove the following suspicious processes associated with this virus:-
- %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
Delete the Associated Files
Open the system files folder and delete the following associated files of the Backdoor.Nineblog by7 using the Delete key:-
Reverse the Modification in the Windows Registry
This process cannot be completed unless you do not remove the modifications made by this infection in the windows registry. In this regard open the registry editor by executing the Regedit command through Run option available in the Start menu. Remove the following suspicious entries once the registry editor is accessed:-
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Backdoor.Nineblog\DisplayIcon %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe,0
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Backdoor.Nineblog\UninstallString “%AppData%[RANDOM CHARACTERS][RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce\[RANDOM CHARACTERS] %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Backdoor.Nineblog\ShortcutPath “%AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Backdoor.Nineblog\DisplayName Backdoor.Nineblog
Update the existing antivirus program to run a complete system scan after restarting the system in the normal mode.