The Backdoor.NetWiredRC.A is a malicious application which is actually a backdoor Trojan virus. This dangerous Trojan is developed by the hackers to create a backdoor on the systems that are compromised to this threat. The Backdoor.NetWiredRC.A is often spread through unsafe browsing, downloading freeware, and shareware. It has the ability to manipulate the system settings that include browser settings, homepage, and security settings. Besides that, it will disable your antivirus program df\ue to which you cannot detect this malicious application when it is installed on your system. It utilizes most of the resources installed on your computer, and causes crashes as well as slowdowns. The Backdoor.NetWiredRC.A provides remote access of the computers to the notorious cyber criminals who use it for stealing the information as well as running advertisement campaigns for traffic generation on the desired websites. Once detected, you have to remove it immediately without causing any unnecessary delay.
How to Remove Backdoor.NetWiredRC.A manually?
There are different ways of getting rid of this dangerous Trojan horse. You can remove it easily with the help of any automatic tool within just a few clicks of the mouse. If you are confident enough of your capabilities, you can also try the manual removal method which is described below:-
Reboot the Computer in the Safe Mode
In order to get rid of the Backdoor.NetWiredRC.A, you must terminate the normal mode of the computer, and reboot the system in the safe mode. In this regard, you have to restart the infected system, and use F8 key to see the different boot options. You have to choose the safe mode option from that list.
Delete the Malicious Processes
After starting the computer in the safe mode, the next thing you have to do is end the processes that are related to the Backdoor.NetWiredRC.A. You have to open the task manager by using Ctrl+Alt+Delete keys, and hit the processes tab to find and delete the following processes:-
- %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
Delete the Associated Files
After removing the associated processes, you have to open the file explorer, and browse through the system files folders to check the associated and infected files. When you are able to see any of the following files, you have to delete it by using the Delete key available on your keyboard:-
Clean the Windows Registry
In order to finish the manual removal process, you have to clean the windows registry from the malicious entries created by the Backdoor.NetWiredRC.A. You have to open the registry editor, and look for the following corrupt entries to delete them quickly:-
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Backdoor.NetWiredRC.A\DisplayIcon %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe,0
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Backdoor.NetWiredRC.A\UninstallString “%AppData%[RANDOM CHARACTERS][RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce\[RANDOM CHARACTERS] %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Backdoor.NetWiredRC.A\ShortcutPath “%AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Backdoor.NetWiredRC.A\DisplayName Backdoor.NetWiredRC.A
After removing all of the above mentioned entries, you also need to close down the registry editor, and restart the computer again in the normal mode to see the effectiveness of the manual removal process. Update your antivirus program, and run a complete system scan.