The BackDoor.HydraLoader.origin is a dangerous virus that comes under the category of backdoor parasites. This is considered as highly lethal virus that can make your system completely useless. Once installed the BackDoor.HydraLoader.origin connects the infected system to the remote server from where many additional parasites sent to your computer. This malicious application creates a startup key in the windows registry which makes it able to start automatically every time the user starts the windows. Once installed, the BackDoor.HydraLoader.origin is capable of eating most of the computer resources due to which your computer becomes extremely slow, and you will also face regular crashes. Initially it starts modifying the critical system files, and then it also alters the important data files. If this infection left un-removed, your computer destroyed completely. The basic purpose of spreading this dangerous backdoor infection to steal your personal information which can be used for the online frauds and cyber crimes.
The Manual Removal of BackDoor.HydraLoader.origin
After detecting the BackDoor.HydraLoader.origin in your computer, you have to remove this virus quickly from your computer. You can use the manual removal method to get rid of this virus which is not only complicated but lengthy also. The automatic removal tool is also available to delete this virus which is ideal solution for the new and basic level computer users. The manual removal method is described as under:-
Start the System in Safe Mode
Restart the infected system, and use F8 key to see the boot options. You have to select the safe mode option and hit the enter key to boot your computer in the safe mode.
Kill the Associated Processes
After starting your system in the safe mode, you need to delete the suspicious processes associated with this threat. You can find all the running processes under the processes tab in the windows task manager which can be accessed by using the Ctrl+Alt+Delete keys together. You have to remove the following associated processes of this virus:-
- %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
Delete the Associated Files
After done with the removal of processes, you have to delete the associated data of this virus. In this regard, following are the files that are required to be deleted from the system files folder:-
Reverse the Modification in the Windows Registry
The final step of manual remova method is deleting the suspicious entries from the windows registry. You have to open the registry editor by running the “regedit” command through start menu to access the registry editor. Delete the following corrupt entries with the help of registry editor:-
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\BackDoor.HydraLoader.origin\DisplayIcon %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe,0
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\BackDoor.HydraLoader.origin\UninstallString “%AppData%[RANDOM CHARACTERS][RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce\[RANDOM CHARACTERS] %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\BackDoor.HydraLoader.origin\ShortcutPath “%AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\BackDoor.HydraLoader.origin\DisplayName BackDoor.HydraLoader.origin
Restart the system in the normal mode to see the success of manual removal process. If the virus is removed successfully, update your antivirus and run a system scan on the computer.