The Backdoor.Bosonha is a malware that is categorized as a backdoor Trojan. This malicious application is designed, developed, and distributed recently to infect the windows based computers without providing any information to the users. This backdoor Trojan works same as a rogue application, and keep displaying the fake messages on the screen once it is installed on any computer. The Backdoor.Bosonha is used to drop as well as execute the malicious files on the infected system that makes the system act weirdly. It uses a preconfigured TCP protocol and IP address to open the backdoor for the additional threats in order to provide the hackers the facility of capturing your web cam activity, steal passwords, run malicious scripts, and replicate itself automatically. This dangerous backdoor Trojan distributed through the spam email attachments, using system vulnerabilities, unsafe browsing, and sharing resources with the other infected computers. This malicious application hijack your browsing completely to take the complete control of yoru online activities.
The Manual Removal of Backdoor.Bosonha
After confirming the availability of the Backdoor.Bosonha Trojan inside the system, you have to delete this virus quickly. The automatic tools to get rid of this backdoor Trojan are available, but you can also remove the Backdoor.Bosonha manually. Following is the set instructions for the manual removal of the this lethal infection:-
Change the Mode of Operation from Normal to Safe Mode
Restart the computer, and use the F8 key to get the access of the boot options. After accessing the boot options menu, you have to select the safe mode option from the list before pressing the Enter key to restart the computer in the safe mode.
End the Malicious Processes
Now you have to delete the associated processes of the Backdoor.Bosonha virus. Access the windows task manager by holding the Ctrl+Alt+Delete keys together, and select the processes tab to see a list of processes running in the background of your computer. Remove the following associated processes of this backdoor Trojan infection:-
- %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
Remove the Associated Data
The next step of this manual removal process is getting rid of the corrupt files associated with the Backdoor.Bosonha virus. In this regard, you have to open the file explorer and delete the following associated files from the system files folder:-
Reverse the Modification in the Windows Registry
The final step of this process is cleaning the windows registry by removing the modifications add by the Backdoor.Bosonha virus. You can alter the windows registry by using the registry editor which can be accessed by executing the RegEdit.exe command through Start menu. Once the registry editor is accessed, delete the following corrupt entries:-
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Backdoor.Bosonha\DisplayIcon %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe,0
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Backdoor.Bosonha\UninstallString “%AppData%[RANDOM CHARACTERS][RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce\[RANDOM CHARACTERS] %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Backdoor.Bosonha\ShortcutPath “%AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Backdoor.Bosonha\DisplayName Backdoor.Bosonha
Reboot the system to, and run a complete system scan through an updated version of your current antivirus program to remove the infections caused by this lethal backdoor trojan.