Adware rotator is a very harmful tool that is designed with the basic purpose of fooling people. With its complicated design, it looks like a legitimate tool and many people believe the results generated by the Adware rotator. If Adware rotator has affected the computer, a code is injected into the web browser which will change the browser settings and homepages or default search browsers. It has many symptoms, but the most prominent is that it will keep on display many irritating pop up advertisements and messages to the user which annoy the users. It gathers users’ personal information from their PCs like IP addresses, operation system and web browsers information and then sends such information to the malicious website, which is harmful to the users. Moreover, it sends all the information without the permission of the users. To remove the Adware rotator, you need to restart the computer in a safe mode with networking. Then delete the malicious file which was created by the Adware rotator. From the registry entry editor, delete the Adware rotator created registry entries. And then in order to kill Adware rotator completely, remove the DLL and other Adware rotator files. Remove Adware rotator processes
- You will need to open the windows task manager so that you can stop the Adware rotator processes from running.
- To quickly and directly open the Windows task manager press the short cut keys CTRL + Shift + ESC or ALT+CTRL+DEL at a time.
- You can also open the windows task manager by using the menu.
- Click on Start button then click on Run from the menu.
- Type taskmgr in the given space and press enter.
- There will be many tabs in the task manager, find out the tab named ‘processes’ and select it.
- In the ‘processes’ tab there will be a column called ‘image name’; find the Adware rotator processes there.
- Right click on the processes one by one and then select the option Delete from the menu to stop the adware rotator processes from working.
- The Adware rotator processes that should be stopped instantly are under:
[http://]bx.brincome.biz/bc/nsi_ins [http://]bx.brincome.biz/bc/nsi_unin [http://]bx.brincome.biz/bc/nsi_ins [http://]bx.rincome.biz/bc/nsi_unin Remove Adware rotator registry values
- Click on Start then go to the option Run.
- Write regedit in the empty space called ’open’ to open the registry editor and click Ok.
- There will be two sections in the registry editor. Select the left pane of the registry editor.
- All the registry entry values are specified there find out the required registry value; right click on the found registry values and click on the option Delete to remove them permanently.
- The adware rotator registry values are:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\”[RANDOM FILE NAME]” = “%System%\regsvr32.exe %System%\[RANDOM FILE NAME].dll” HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\”[RANDOM ID]” = “brincome browser plug-in” HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\[RANDOM ID]\”InProcServer32″ = “%System%\[RANDOM FILE NAME].dll” HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\[RANDOM FILE NAME TWO]\”DisplayName” = “Performance Solution Brincome.” HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\[RANDOM FILE NAME TWO]\”UninstallString” = “%System%\[RANDOM FILE NAME 2].exe /i=%systemdir%\[RANDOM FILE NAME].dll” /d=[RANDOM FILE NAME TWO]“ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\CURRENTVERSION\RUN\ XTray.exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMICROSOFTWINDOWSCURRENTVERSIONRUN XTray.exe Remove Adware rotator other files
- Go to start and select the option ‘All programs’ from the menu.
- Go on the option ‘Accessories’ and then click on ‘command prompt’.
- Type the complete path of the files with directory name and press enter.
- When the file is appeared type “regsvr32 /u SampleDLLName.dll”. Change SampleDLLName.dll to the following files:
%System%/_[RANDOM FILE NAME].dll %System%/[RANDOM FILE NAME].dll %System%/[RANDOM FILE NAME TWO].exe