The Adware.CouponAmazing is a malicious application that enters in the system as a browser adds-on, and used to display the pop-up ads as per your browsing trends. Often this adware infection is bundled with other free downloads, and the user get infected from this lethal adware program without prior information. The Adware.CouponAmazing infection can display countless pop-up ads on the screen which disturb your routine work. As soon as you start surfing on the web, this malicious application starts, and keeps diverting you towards unknown websites for commercial purposes. Whenever you try to install any software, the Adware.CouponAmazing starts automatically and did not allow you to install anything. This nasty adware hijack your browser completely in order to take complete control of your browsing. It reduces the speed of your browser, and most of the time it take too much time to open any website. The overall performance of the system also degrades once this virus settles down in the computer.
The Manual Removal of Adware.CouponAmazing
After finding this nasty adware in your PC, you must need to find a powerful method of removing this virus effectively as normal antivirus cannot detect or remove this infection. The Adware.CouponAmazing can be removed automatically, and also manually. The more experienced users can try the manual removal method as per following instructions:-
Change the Mode of Operation from Normal to Safe Mode
It is necessary that you start the infected system in the safe mode to start the removal process. In order to terminate the normal mode of operation, you have to restart the system, and use the F8 key repeatedly while the system is restarting to access boot options. Choose the Safe Mode option from the list and hit the Enter key to start the safe mode operation.
End the Malicious Processes
The next step of this process is killing the associated processes of the Adware.CouponAmazing infection. Access the windows task manager by holding the Ctrl+Alt+Delete keys together. Click on the processes tab from the task manager window where you can see a list of processes running in the background of your computer. You have to kill the following suspicious processes associated to the Adware.CouponAmazing:-
- %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
Remove the Associated Data
You need to delete the following associated files of the Adware.CouponAmazing infection hidden somewhere in the system files folder:-
Reverse the Modification in the Windows Registry
The final step of the manual removal is removing the modifications from the windows registry. Access the registry editor by clicking on the star menu, select Run, and type Regedit in the box to access the registry editor. Remove the following entries with the help of the registry editor:-
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Adware.CouponAmazing\DisplayIcon %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe,0
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Adware.CouponAmazing\UninstallString “%AppData%[RANDOM CHARACTERS][RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce\[RANDOM CHARACTERS] %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Adware.CouponAmazing\ShortcutPath “%AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Adware.CouponAmazing\DisplayName Adware.CouponAmazing
Restart the computer in the normal mode to see the success of your efforts after closing the registry editor. Update the existing antivirus program to check for the infections.