Ads.find-all-you-want.com is a malicious application categorized as a browser hijacker that arrives in the system by using the vulnerabilities in your operating system. Once successfully installed on any system, it changes the basic browser settings to get the monetary benefits. Once installed, it keeps redirecting you towards unknown places and makes it impossible for you to open the websites of your choice. The freeware downloading is one of the major reasons of getting this infection in your system. It can make your system completely dead and most of your programs will not respond. It removes the important system files and after altering the windows firewall, it opens a backdoor in the system. The Ads.find-all-you-want.com hides itself wisely along with the important system files to avoid any detection or removal effort from the user. You will notice that the speed of the internet is decreasing with each passing day. The annoying pop-up ads appear on the screen frequently whenever you try to start a browsing session.
Manual Removal of Ads.find-all-you-want.com
As soon as you are able to find this malicious application on your system, you have to get rid of this adware program by using one of the methods according to your capabilities. As a novice user, you should select a reliable automatic removal tool to remove this virus from your system; however, for the advanced level users the manual removal is also available that consists of the following steps:-
Change the Mode of Operation from Normal to Safe Mode
You have to boot the infected system in the safe mode to start the manual removal process of Ads.find-all-you-want.com. In this regard, reboot the infected computer, and press the F8 key to see the list of boot options. Select the safe mode from the list and press the Enter key to access the safe mode on your computer.
End the Malicious Processes
Press the Ctrl+Alt+Delete keys together to access the windows task manager, and click on the Processes tab to see a list of processes running in the background. You are required to remove the following associated processes of this infection:-
- %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
Remove the Associated Data
Once you are done with the corrupt processes issue, you have to proceed to remove the following malicious associated files of this adware from the system files folder:-
Reverse the Modification in the Windows Registry
You are required to clean the windows registry to finish the manual removal process. In this regard, open the registry editor by clicking on the Start Menu, select Run, and type “regedit”. Once the registry editor is accessed, you have to locate and remove the following corrupt entries before closing the registry editor:-
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Ads.find-all-you-want.com\DisplayIcon %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe,0
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Ads.find-all-you-want.com\UninstallString “%AppData%[RANDOM CHARACTERS][RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce\[RANDOM CHARACTERS] %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Ads.find-all-you-want.com \ShortcutPath “%AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Ads.find-all-you-want.com\DisplayName Ads.find-all-you-want.com
Restart the computer and check if the virus is removed successfully. Run a complete system scan by using the updated version of any reliable antivirus program.