How to Get Rid of Ads by First Color Popups? (Adware Removal Guide)
The Ads by First Color is another nasty computer worm that is classified as a dangerous adware and can be extremely dangerous for the overall health of your system. The The Ads by First Color is a type of adware which always slips in the system without getting the permission from the user, and destry your important system files. It is developed by the cyber criminals with the clear motive to gain the complete control of the targeted systems, and perform their illegal actions. This malicious application is actually a tool to generate money by stealing the important financial information from the infected system. This application is considered as a high risk infection that makes the system super slow.
Quick Removal Guide outlined:
Step 1 > Uninstall First Color adware from your Windows Control Panel.
Step 2 > Remove First Color browser Toolbar plug-in, toolbar, add-on, extension from IE/Firefox.
Step 3 > Run Anti-malware scan to eliminate malicious file related to First Color adware.
To get rid of First Color adware from your web browser, please follow instruction below. Should you have any problem, please leave a reply below. We will try our best to reply you as soon as possible.
Removal of Ads by First Color
As soon as you realized the presence of the The Ads by First Color, your primary duty is to get rid of this computer worm at the earliest. You can remove this adware infection within just a few minutes by selecting any powerful automatic tool. You can also remove this virus manually, but this method is only recommended for the experienced computer user. The manual removal process consists of the following steps:-
Change the Mode of Operation from Normal to Safe Mode
After accessing the infected system in the safe mode, you can start the manual removal process. Restart the system, strike the F8 key repeatedly while the system is restarted to access the boot options menu. Once the boot options menu is visible, select the safe mode option through arrow keys, and press the Enter button.
End the Malicious Processes
You have to kill the associated processes of the Ads by First Color adware after accessing the system in the safe mode. In this regard, access the task manager by holding the Ctrl+Alt+Delete keys together, and click on the Processes tab in the task manager window. You have to delete the following malicious processes associated with the Ads by First Color by using the End Process button before closing the task manager: –
- %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
Remove the Associated Data
Remove the following associated files of the Ads by First Color adware by using the file explorer and Delete key:-
- %Desktopdir%\Ads by First Color.lnk
- %Programs%\Ads by First Color\Ads by First Color.lnk
Reverse the Modification in the Windows Registry
You have to remove the corrupt registry entries through registry editor in the final step of this lengthy and complicated process. Execute the RegEdit command through Run option available in the Start Menu to open the registry editor. After accessing the registry editor, remove the following associated entries of the Ads by First Color:-
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Ads by First Color\DisplayIcon %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe,0
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Ads by First Color
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Ads by First Color\UninstallString “%AppData%[RANDOM CHARACTERS][RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce\[RANDOM CHARACTERS] %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Ads by First Color\ShortcutPath “%AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Ads by First Color\DisplayName Ads by First Color
You have to check the success of the manual removal efforts by accessing the system in the normal mode.