A number of people are using 123 messenger to chat with their friends and family members all over the world. A large segment of users become addicted to using 123 messenger utility, but still sometimes people want to remove 123 messengers just because they began to use some of the other chat messengers or, they want to download the upgraded version of the 123 messenger. If you are also looking for how to remove the 123 messenger, following are a few important steps that you needs to complete:-
Removing 123 Messenger
Removing 123 messenger is not that hard, especially if you are using Windows XP operating system. There are 02 ways through which you can remove 123 messengers from your PC. Following are these 02 methods of removing the 123 messenger:-
- 1. Removing 123 Messenger By Using Add or Remove Programs
- Go to the control panel by clicking on the start button.
- Locate the Add or remove Programs option in the control panel and double click that icon.
- Look at all the installed programs, and find the 123 Messenger. It will be written like this “123 Web Messenger Server Software 2.0”.
- Select that program by clicking on it.
- Once you select that program, you can see the remove button. When you click on the remove button, the software deleted automatically.
- 2. Removing 123 Messenger By Locating the Hidden Files
- Go to the “My Documents” section of your computer which is available in “My Omputer”.
- Click at the “tools” and then you have to select the “Folder Options”
- Now click on the “View”, and find the “Hidden Files and Folders” option.
- Locate the “Show Hidden Files and Folders” option and click it.
- You have to click the “Disable” the “Hide Protected Operating System Files” option.
- After locating the “123 Web Messenger Server Software 2.0” you have to click on the “OK” button.
You have to keep in mind that the first method of removing 123 Messenger through Add or remove Programs is unable to remove the complete registry entries of the software, and when you finish the removal process, there are some files still available on the hard disc. It is almost impossible to remove the remaining files manually; therefore, that method of removing 123 messenger is not recommended. On the other hand, the removing of 123 messenger by removing hidden files will actually remove all the files connected with 123 messenger. There is some software are also available through which you can perform the removal process easily. The problem with selecting any software for removing the 123 messenger is, you have to purchase these software, besides that, finding a trusted software is not that easy nowadays. If you are able to find a software program that is reliable, you can remove the 123 messenger within just a few seconds and with the help of a few clicks of your mouse. These software are not only user friendly, but they work swiftly too.